We so often get asked what's best to drink mid-week or what's best to drink for that special night in or to take to that BYO dinner to impress.
Below we've compiled a list, sharing what & when to drink. Whether you're looking to impress that special someone, or simply a wine to indulge on your own.
Special Value Wines for that Friday, Saturday or Sunday night in:
- Singlefile Sparkling NV - TVH Price. $26.95 // RRP. 32 : Incredible Value for a South West Sparkling.
- Ruinart Blanc De Blanc NV - TVH Price. $99.95 // RRP. $105.95 : You'll certainly impress the lovely lady or special man in your life with this Champagne. They'll be on your beck & call by the end of the bottle...
- 2017 Amelia Park Reserve Chardonnay - TVH Price. $47.95 // RRP. $60 : Drinking beautifully now, very Yarra-Valley-esk
- 2016 Flametree S.R.S Chardonnay - TVH Price. $47.95 // RRP. $55 : Coming on 3 years old. The age compliments this Chardonnay beautifully.
- 2018 Singlefile Sémillon Sauvignon Blanc - TVH Price. $21.95 // RRP. $25.95 : This is the Sem Sauv Blanc for even those that don't like Sem Sauv!
- 2014 Howard Park Leston - TVH Price. $37.95 // RRP. $46.95 : Incredible Value, with some age behind it.
- 2017 Deep Woods Estate Rosé - TVH Price. $24.95 // RRP. $34.95 : Produced by Wine-maker of the year, Julian Langworthy
- 2015 Hay Shed Hill Cabernet Sauvignon - TVH Price. $23.80 // RRP. $28.00 : '15 is packed with Block 2 Fruit - Cracking
Toby & Tom