We discovered over the last few weeks that we had neglected one of Australia's greatest past-times, watching The Bachelor Australia.
A television show, which no doubt captivates many of you, whether by choice or not....
This year we are fortunate to have the quality of Nick "I'm the flaming Bachelor", "Honey Badger" Cummins gracing our screens.
Nick espouses great wisdom, by sharing his approach to life and love is similar to his tactic on the rugby field: “There’s nothing you can’t get through if you hit it with pace,” he says.
This "art-of-war" style of love clearly hasn't put any of the women he is courting off, as there are 28 of them all dolled up in designer gowns, surrounded by enough fake flowers and fairy lights, all of which, would keep a small Chinese City gainfully employed for the year.
So when you are subjected to this quality of TV. A bottle of wine or two, is certainly needed to get you through.
To help you on your way, here are 5 mid-week wines you need to jump into:
- 2017 Amelia Park Rosé - TVH Price. $19.95 // RRP. $23 : 95 Points, Halliday.
- 2017 Deep Woods Estate Rosé - TVH Price. $24.95 // RRP. $34.95 : Produced by Wine-maker of the year, Julian Langworthy
- 2018 Shaw & Smith Sauvignon Blanc - TVH Price. $23.95 // RRP. $25
- 2016 Glaetzer 'Wallace' Shiraz Grenache - TVH Price. $19.95 // RRP. $21.95
- 2015 Hay Shed Hill Cabernet Sauvignon - TVH Price. $23.80 // RRP. $28.00 : '15 is packed with Block 2 Fruit - Cracking
We'd personally be buying a few to endure such high-brow, romantic wisdom and insight, which the Honey Badger brings...
Tom & Toby